|For a clean, fun, friendly, and
safe place to visit
|PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
Rollerama is not responsible for injuries.
Rollerskating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates
and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of
an accident inherent in this and any similar sport. It is the nature of this
recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If
you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here. If
you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before
proceeding onto the skating floor. We can not be responsible for any
injuries which occur to our patrons while they are present in this facility.
|GENERAL RINK RULES
- Rollerama is not responsible for accidents....Skate at you own risk!
- If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be
aggravated by excercise, please do no skate.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence will not be
permitted on the premises.
- While skating; no pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or suddenly stopping at any
time on the skating floor is permitted, as these actions will jeopardize the safety
of other skaters.
- Skaters are expected to conduct themselves as Ladies and Gentlemen.
- No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to
suspension from the building.
- No in-and -out privileges or loitering without skates on. Over 15 minutes on the
property is considered loitering. Over three penalties is reason for permanent
expulsion from the rink and property.
- No one is allowed in the skate room, behind the snack bar, or in the DJ booth.
- No standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall, stop by it or sit on it.
No skating, running or jumping on any of the benches in the back part of Rollerama.
No sitting on the tables in the snack bar area.
- All refreshments (food and drinks) must be consumed in the snack bar area. DO
NOT TAKE FOOD OR DRINKS TO THE BACK PART OF ROLLERAMA.
- NO GUM CHEWING ALLOWED. If you have gum in your mouth at this time please
- NO hats, headbands, bandanas, beanie party hats or any other head covering are
permitted. This does not include safety helmets.
- No sunglasses, cameras, pagers, cell phones, heelies or shoes are allowed on the
skating floor at any time.
- Keep the snack bar seating area clear of all personal articles.
- Please use cubby holes for all personal property. Rollerama does have coat and
purse checking for $.50 at the coat checking counter. ROLLERAMA IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
- NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY.
- Skaters (and guests) are to be neatly groomed; clothes neat and clean. Halter or
tube tops, half or mid-rib shirts and sleeveless jerseys are not allowed. Pant legs
must not extend below skate boot.
- NO SOCKS, NO SHOES....NO SKATES!
- Skates intended for toe stops MUST have toe stops or plugs on BEFORE entering
the rink. We seek to maintain the condition of our floor by preventing skating plates
from digging into the floor. Rollerblades and outdoor wheels must be cleaned before
entering the rink. Rollerblades must have all eight wheels. This helps to protect the
plastic coating used on our wood floor.
- No skates/rollerblades to be worn ENTERING OR LEAVING the building.
- Parents for your safety and your child's safety NO CARRYING OF CHILDREN
WHILE ON SKATES AT ANY TIME!!
- Rollerama does reserve the right to eject any person not following the rules and
policies of Rollerama.
|Rollerama Rollerskating Rink
4500 Stone Ave Sioux City, Iowa 51106
www.RolleramaOnline.com phone (712) 276-9500
Please note: Rollerama accepts Cash or Checks only. No Debit or Credit Cards are accepted.